Thursday, 21 April 2011

Lorra Lorra Issues, Cilla

I joined a website called PenPal World in the hopes of befriending Japanese teenagers who would send me shit to feed my ever increasing need for meaningless objects in my life in exchange for being fobbed off with some tat from one of those I <3 London stalls run by wandering gypsies.

But so far  all it's got me are a load of odd messages from lonely spinsters across the globe. Like so:

Hello :)
I'm Lora , 27 mummy of 4 . I'm from UK . South Yorkshire . Your profile caught my eye :) so cute and adorable ! And crafty ?! AND loves Japanese things ! Pen Pal heaven :)
I've just finished a Access to Nursing course and applied for children's nursing at uni but was unsuccessful ! Think its because my children are so young - all girls by the way - BUT the knock back gave me a glance of life and now I'm thinking of opening my own vintage boutique :) obviously will take a lot of planning and such but its reachable .
So what stuff do you sew ? i love clothing customization :) i used to do paper craft but haven't done it for ages ! I've recently been getting a magazine called ' Homemade' some cute stuff in there and i get 'Sew' magazine too ! I'm a member of craftster.org too , you MUST . . No , i DEMAND you check it out if not already a member ! its heavenly :)
well cupcake i have to go and get break fast on for my daughters .
Scribble back
sending lots of glittering sparkles and sexy threading cotton ;)
Lora x x x

Yeah, she wants to wear my skin for sure. And all so she can get published in Sew magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment